Bitter cold
[html]

<3

Silvano gave a soft whine at his adopted brother. Poor kid was cold in this weather.. was there something up with his pelt? Wasn't Denali some other kind of wolf, from the south where it was so much warmer in the winter? Maybe that's why he suffered so much here in the cold. Silvano felt some of it but most of it was wiped away against his wintsummer fur, which was so much thicker than his summer one. "Aw, I'm sorry, Denali." There was pity and sympathy in his voice as he thought about how miserable Denali had to be in this weather. Oh why had the boy come here where it was so cold?

Feel rather bad for the other boy, the Sadira padded next to him and laid down beside him, leaning against him in hopes of getting him warmer. "I figured Mamma would like me to go in now and then, just in case, ya know?" He could feel his brother shivering beside him and he whined again, wondering what to do to make him warm. Running around would definitely help, but he was not nearly as creative in adventures as Artemis was. Maybe they could wrestle as brothers typically did? "You're so cold, Denny.."

<style type="text/css">
.silvcaesar b {font-weight:bold; color:#473928; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #282421; }
.silvcaesar-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.silvcaesar p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.silvcaesar {margin:0 auto; width:455px; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... caesar.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7D7058; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#493824; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.silvcaesar-line1 {width:395px; border-bottom:1px dotted #5E4F3A; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread