Achieving Abilities
[html]

WC:308 (2 Points) OOC: Sorry I was working on this and I kept making myself stay up but it was no use, I fell right to sleep ; ; but here it is!!

She’d put it off too long, after the whole summer including some of the spring as well as the beginning of fall, she’d been collecting herbs and plants for help identifying them, now it was time to learn about them. It shouldn’t be too hard right? The only one that she even thought about knowing such things was Dawali, though he had all his chief work, she felt she was going to need to know some of the properties to some of the herbs and plants, and possibly even some weeds she’d found. She wanted to know more about it because she was sure that with the cold season coming the other animals would get sick, though she knew that no season had it’s days without sickness or injury.

She figured he would be in his hut, but which one was his? Liliana sighed looking at the multitude of housing they had in the village, anyone could be his, maybe the town hall? If anything she wasn’t sure where to go, because well… she rarely saw her chief, though glimpses of him doing his own duties he’d been a ghost of late. Upon checking the hall she hadn’t found him there, the only thing she could think of was he was patrolling the borders or something, she sat by the great fire, staring at it, she was not as spiritual as she should have been, though she’d been unsure about gods of any sort. But she looked into the fire to see if she could get any clues as to where her chief would be, it wasn’t a dire need but she just didn’t want to put off learning about her now dried plants that were in the pouch she’d held in her hands that was now in her lap as she tried to meditate Dawali’s position out.

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread