Achieving Abilities
[html]

WC: 263 OOC: <3 lol it may be coming to a close soon Tongue

As Dawali spoke, Liliana listened. She was happy that she understood what he’d meant, she stored everything in her head as he spoke, and showing her his symbol system she started to see what he was talking about, and was sure that if anything he would let her know about what each plant was. Right now though he was teaching her about poultice’s. She listened as he explained, her eyes watching him Brightly her ears at attention, she wanted to know it well enough that she wouldn’t make mistakes. Though she knew that she would… at least the first few tries, but she couldn’t really practice, unless she used something that was abundant and wasn’t needed, but they needed everything. She decided that if something did happen and she needed such things that she’d at least have a healer around to tell her she was doing it wrong.

I see, it doesn’t sound too difficult, if it isn’t too much trouble, how do I go about making medicines for oral use? I know my mom use to give the horses something, but she’d told me it was for a later lesson, that I really wasn’t ready…

In a way she felt she really wasn’t that ready, but what happened if a horse got sick? If it threw up, it would die, if anything happened she should be there to take care of them. She felt a bit helpless right now and she didn’t want that. She wanted to do her job properly. Even if it meant the rest of her life learning.

<style type="text/css">
.lilicardinal b {font-weight:bold; color:#810904; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.lilicardinal-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.lilicardinal p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilicardinal {margin:0 auto; width:458px; background-color:#080A09; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... rdinal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E1E4D9; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ABB1B3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Erin!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread