In Your Honor
[html]

WC: 195 OOC: We can end it!!! And we can start a new one as shaw is bound to have it all finished, as long as it’s after today of course cause the past 3 days for poor shaw have been…. Rather shaky Wink

His request came with a little thinking on the boy’s part, but that made Shaw happy, he didn’t leap for the chance for his work just for the sake of it, it seemed he was thinking of what he could possibly do with such a thing and if he would be able to do it. Finally though he got the answer, and it was one he was hoping for. This made Shawchert a very happy wolf.

That’s great, then I will just have to get started as soon as possible my young friend I thank you for playing with me, it was very fun and I will see you soon enough with your new flute.

He said, though he didn’t know exactly when he would actually get the boy’s flute done. He knew he would though as he had promised, it wouldn’t be more than a few months of course… He gave the boy a big happy smile, hoping that he had made some difference in the boys life and he started playing his flute once more, turned and walked the other direction, towards home and towards helping out the future of a young boy.

<style type="text/css">
.shaw_flute .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.shaw_flute .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#ad8f42}
.shaw_flute b {font-weight:bold; color:#a66bb9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shaw_flute {margin:0 auto; width:386px; background-color:#fdf589; background-image:url(http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3093/shawbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread