breaking illusions
[html]

WC: 321 OOC: I think he’s holding back all he can to jump on her and thrash her, be thankful chillums are there BWHAAHAHAHA…. Tongue and if you want we can get it all closed up we don’t have ttto play out him playing with the pups or spending time with them <3
◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

Niro’s ears pulled back entirely when she said the word again, he was doing his best to keep his growl down beyond his throught and from the puppies from hearing. They didn’t need him? Who was she to say such a thing? She who was the whole one to start this whole mess, the one who knew what she was doing. He had just been an innocent, not knowing what he was doing, he hated every fiber of this woman’s being, how on earth could he have… done that with her?

Don’t NEED me? Every wolf needs their father, how can you keep my own children from me!

He couldn’t help but let a growl escape, the hairs on the back of his neck stood straighter than his mohawk. Her next words however calm she made it sound, made him think she would truly take away the children he just found out about, his hackles were still raised but he wanted to hit… SOMETHING right now. He would have felt better hitting her, but he was nothing like that. He was a proper wolf, as much of one as he could be, he looked over at his girls defeated… now what else could he do? He wouldn’t be allowed in the pack, and even if he was, she threatened to take them away… he couldn’t let that happen, s what else could he do.

Fine…

He said, his words were quiet.

Let me have some time with them now at least, please…

He knew they would barely remember him in the next few days but he wanted to make up for whatever time he didn’t have, and some… he looked at the three puppies… HIS puppies… he was so angry with himself, with Lolita, with the world, but it seemed right now the only things he couldn’t be angry at were the three fluffballs he just found out were his own.

<style type="text/css">
.birdclash-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#142629; letter-spacing:1px; }
.birdclash-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.birdclash-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.birdclash-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:431px; background-color:#4e6792; background-image:url(http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/7563/souls46.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#eaeaea; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread