Fall's Mourning
[html]
:3 poor, babbling skye...

"It's nice to meet you, Anu!" Skye said. Anu...that name was familiar from somewhere. She thought back to when she'd met Pixie Frost, her friend with the guitar and the horse. That's right! Pixie said that Skye could visit Crimson Dreams whenever she wanted, and that she would let Anu and Savina know that it was okay. She assumed that Anu was one of the leaders of the nicely named pack, along with Savina, whom Skye never met. She smiled at her, not ready to assume until Anu decided to reveal that she really was the leader of Crimson Dreams - if any.

"I'm Skye Collins," she said. "I'm from Cercatori d'Arte. It's a new pack, not too far from here. Are you from Crimson Dreams? I have a friend in Crimson Dreams. Her name's Pixie Frost." She was about to as Anu if she knew Pixie frost, but shut herself up before she could babble any more. Ack! She hoped Anu didn't think she was weird or anything. Suddenly, she became very embarrassed, and her skin grew hot underneath her thick winter coat. She really hoped Anu didn't think she was weird - especially if she turned out to be the leader of Crimson Dreams! Oh, no! What if the leader of Crimson Dreams who thought she was weird didn't like her and then she couldn't teach Pixie how to read! And then Pixie would think that Skye forgot about her! Skye's thoughts continued to spiral out of control until she gave herself a little jolt and decided to wait for Anu's answer before assuming she thought she was weird.

<style type="text/css">
.skyeforest b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2F3C17;}
.skyeforestooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px;}
.skyeforest p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.skyeforest {margin:0 auto; width:397px; background-color:#4E6617; background-image:url(http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/6222/avatarho.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #C8FF87; padding: 10px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#C8FF87; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.skyeforest-border {width:399px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread