Fall's Mourning
[html]
i actually have a friend named anu! / +3

"I am from Crimson Dreams." Skye was delighted that her assumptions were correct. She had been practicing telling scents and smells from one another, and it seemed that her skills were improving since she'd left her quaint home in the mountains with her parents. She was also delighted that Anu didn't think anything bad of her for speaking so rushed and quickly, although she did note that she had spoken more calm than she. She would make a mental note to do that next time.

"Yes, Pixie is one or our newer members, and a pleasant wolf indeed. I am the second in command in Crimson Dreams. How long has your pack been established?"

Skye smiled and wagged her tail when she said that Pixie was a pleasant wolf. She was glad she thought so - she thought Pixie was fun to be around as well as pleasant. She liked making jokes, too. And when Anu said she was second in command, Skye was glad to know her assumption had been right on the mark. She then made to answer her question.

"I'm the co-leader of Cercatori d'Arte," she said happily. "It hasn't been around very long - maybe a little less than a month. We're working on growing, though, so we can be ready for the winter!" Skye didn't want Anu to think her pack was small; it was, but Skye had seen their recently new member, Kanen, and given her a house to live in in the city of Thornbury. And she thought she'd heard Shawchert say something about accepting another member into the ranks, although she wasn't sure - yes, the pack was growing, and Skye was quite proud of it. She was sure they'd make it through the winter without splitting up; between the excellent prey stock and the new discovery of the town as well as the growing numbers, she felt that this winter would be excellent indeed.

<style type="text/css">
.skyeforest b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2F3C17;}
.skyeforestooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px;}
.skyeforest p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.skyeforest {margin:0 auto; width:397px; background-color:#4E6617; background-image:url(http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/6222/avatarho.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #C8FF87; padding: 10px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#C8FF87; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.2px; text-align:justify; word-spacing:.2px;}
.skyeforest-border {width:399px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread