Fall's Mourning
[html]

Anu certainly believed that there were some that were born to be leaders and others that were not. She wouldn’t say that one couldn’t be taught, for she believed that she had been, to be a leader. But there were some that were made for it, born from the beginning to be in charge of others. She felt her father had been the type, one of her littermate more then she and her other brother. Anu thought of Savina as a born leader, a matriarch from the moment she was called upon while she was slower to be an a.lpha. Her approach was different too, calmer then other leaders with the hope that her power of persuasion would ease those into line.

She nodded, I have met them and they are genuine. Anu gave a soft smile. She was glad that if there was to be a new pack that it was one that lived by the same morals as she and the Dreamers did. Though I do not know who leads Phoeni.x Valle.y, but I have heard nothing bad. Anu would not travel there, but that was personal and not pack related. Have you met any others?

<style type="text/css">
.anunov01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5a4559; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #c7cac4; }
.anunov01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#324449; text-align:center;}
.anunov01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anunov01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c7cac4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... unov01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 0px 0px 120px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5d5e5c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.anunov01-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #3a4d52; margin:0 auto;}
.anunov01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b9bab9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread