Fall's Mourning
[html]

There were always small confrontations, and though Anu could forgive and did often she was always capable of holding a grudge. It was that which made it hard for some leaders to confide in others and come to compromise. Anu would always place her personal feelings aside for the pack, but there some that were poisoned by the emotions and could not bypass them. It made them wish to destroy others, and of course made them unfit to be an alpha. Sadly, there were some that followed a concurred.

I have met a few AniWayans, though not their alpha. But they clearly reflect his leadership, always friendly and polite. Anu thought of Hemming, whom she had not seen for ages and missed him suddenly. But the one that made her believe that the leader she spoke of was honest and worthy of his position was Nayati Utina, whom she had met and received a peace offering spear.

I hope you come to visit my lands, if Pixie did not show you already. Anu said with a smile.

<style type="text/css">
.anunov01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5a4559; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #c7cac4; }
.anunov01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#324449; text-align:center;}
.anunov01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anunov01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c7cac4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... unov01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 0px 0px 120px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5d5e5c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.anunov01-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #3a4d52; margin:0 auto;}
.anunov01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b9bab9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread