Fall's Mourning
[html]

Np! Figured we could wrap it up. End here?

Anu gave the female a nod, she appreciated the free invitation to these newly claimed lands. She would like to venture to it, see this new alpha and get to know what it was that these wolves lived by. With an example such as this fey Anu figured that they were all fairly peaceful creatures, which she would appreciate. Of course the second in command was glad to meet another in her position. To be an alpha held a certain weight that rested on the shoulders, but to be a beta was similar and yet unique. Anu was happy to know another who felt the same.

I appreciate your invitation. She spoke, a smile on her maw. Anu thought about her family, sons that looked to her for guidance and company. She hoped that Alder would try again today to hunt, the mother would send him out in dusks light to practice once again. I am sure your borders are calling you, I can hear my own. it less a sound and more a tugging at the edges of her thoughts. It was nice to meet you She gave, before another nod as she turned to leave Skye behind.

<style type="text/css">
.anunov01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5a4559; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #c7cac4; }
.anunov01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#324449; text-align:center;}
.anunov01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anunov01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c7cac4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... unov01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 0px 0px 120px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5d5e5c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.anunov01-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #3a4d52; margin:0 auto;}
.anunov01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b9bab9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread