what lays in the world beyond
[html]

WC:346 OOC: OK you can like make little fast forwards, our thread is getting rather old <3

They walked and talked at the same time, him getting information from her own personal self and her ideas of what she should do. He nodded at her remark about horses in AniWaya. He had heard about that from Orin. Who, when he first met her, had just left from a visit from AniWaya. He could see why she would want to visit the place as she had her own horse, and she seemed interested enough in them. He wasn’t so much so, for fear his great bulk would hurt them.

Yes I think Inferni is the one with the coyote’s I met one of them that… well apparently thought I had been trespassing

But he wasn’t and he was sure of it. That mattered little now though he would not be going back any time soon. He had her sat. he smiled at her statement, it was true he’d gotten the holes ready to put the logs in, and the construction of the place to be done.

Yes, I would like my house done come the first winter.

Shaw produced his outline to her, the idea he had, it was a nice easy job, but it would keep him warm over the winter with no problems unless the sheets he’d gathered ripped in some way but the structure was sturdy, and he was sure that even a big storm, it could hold up a bit, he had found the thickest cloths for the walls, but he had to get the frame up first.

It’s not much but it should be enough until summer when I can make a more permanent home.

he said, his drawing was mostly a rough scetch of what he wanted it to look like, he was in no way a drafter, and all he had to go on right now were ideas and not dimentins, those would come later. He had a good eye for how big he wanted his home.

First if we could get this tree stripped down I’m sure we can get it all sorted out soon enough!

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread