Joining*
Character Name: Blackfoot is my wolf's name.
Character Birthdate (including year): 1st February 2008 is my wolf's date of birth.
Whether she is a regular wolf or a Luperci: My wolf is a regular wolf.
Species: My wolf is 50% Grey wolf and 50% Tundra wolf.
A secondary form of contact Y!M: milly_hamtaro_moo@yahoo.co.uk.
Currently played characters: This is my first character.
How you found 'Souls: I found it advertised on another RP sight.

[html]

Hello this is my FIRST EVER RP post! Here goes! ;O

A beautiful grey slender she-wolf trotted on the borders of a pack territory, her feet delicately tip toed like she would shatter from beauty.
She had been looking for a pack for months on end and had smelt one nearby. She reckoned she should wait for a member to notice her outside the borders of their territory, rather than barge in uninvited. She paced the barren borders slowly letting out a long monotone howl as she slowly padded in circles. She lowered her slim neck and head, her eyes looking up towards the pack lands.p

<style>
.blackfoot-t49 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.blackfoot-t49 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.blackfoot-t49 b {color:#939EC1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.blackfoot-t49 {background-color:#313645; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/blackfoot.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:205px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #939EC1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0D0F16; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.blackfoot-t49-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Edit: Hi, I edited your post a little, because the form became unreadable when included in your new shiny table, because of the width of it and other things Smile Also, when using your table, your text should be inside

tags, like so:

Your text here

. In your post, the form was inside a

tag, but the actual post wasn't, so it got all funny-looking Smile If you didn't know, the p stands for "paragraph" - so that's easy to remember! Smile

Messages In This Thread