Joining*
[html]

Sorry yeah I meant Warrior, I must have been tired then. And no no no! Don't worry about it, take as much time as you need, I understand it's very important. Smile

Her pupils expanded and her honey eyes shone with happiness. She had never felt so much happiness that she could remember. She made a wide wolfish grin and trotted closer to him, whimpered joyfully she groomed his leg with her pink abrasive tongue. “ I'm so grateful, thankyou, I won't fail to serve your pack well.” She looked up with a warm gaze and trotted to his side with eager devotion. Smiling she spoke “I would love to accompany you to your village sir.” She looked across to where he pointed and smiled.

<style>
.blackfoot-t49 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.blackfoot-t49 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.blackfoot-t49 b {color:#939EC1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.blackfoot-t49 {background-color:#313645; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/blackfoot.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:205px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #939EC1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0D0F16; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.blackfoot-t49-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread