tell me did you sail across the sun
[html]
: D he'll be accepted around next post so this can be speedy ~

"I smelled the pack and... I was wondering... if I could join?" the wolf asked, and then paused before adding the last part hastily; "If that's okay."

Skye was delighted. Although she was sure the winter would be perfectly fine, the fact was that the pack was still small - just six members according to her last tally - and another member would be greatly valued. She was, however, a leader, and she did have to question this wolf. It wouldn't matter very much, of course - in the end, as long as he was willing to learn and have a part in the pack (which it seemed he did already) he would fit right in.

"We'd be delighted to add a new member to our ranks," she said, her ears perked striaght and her tail high in the air. She didn't want to intimidate this new member like she knew some leaders probably did - she wanted to be friends with all the members of her and Shaw's pack and made it clear in her body language. "Our pack is primarily a one for advancing our artistic skills. That could include writing, painting, music, or anything that has to do with creating something. Do you have an artistic talent?" She didn't want him to feel unhappy or unwelcome if he didn't, so she added a few words; "If you don't, don't worry! We still have plenty of places in our pack for any and all people who wish to be here." She was glad her pack was getting so much attention from newcomers. In the past month alone, there had been two or three new people who'd wanted to join Cercatori d'Arte. And with winter coming, she knew even more loners would seek shelter in the loose, carefree pack.

<style type="text/css">
.skyeforest b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2F3C17;}
.skyeforestooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px;}
.skyeforest p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.skyeforest {margin:0 auto; width:397px; background-color:#4E6617; background-image:url(http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/6222/avatarho.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #C8FF87; padding: 10px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#C8FF87; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.skyeforest-border {width:399px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread