Of Cabbages and Kings...
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... htable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

ooc text!

Yay Mara is crazy fyi. She and Haku have had a couple more interactions before he died.

Amaranth looked at her. "I have no idea where he is and if he's ok I don't keep tabs on people its not my job I'm no leader." She said looking at her. She wished that the boy was around she would have loved to play with him more. He was always stammering he couldn't talk well being flustered.

"I haven't seen her I know shes around but I don't get hurt so I don't go and see her. She said looking at the girl. She wished they would talk about something else or do something she tended to get bored rather easily. "Where have you been any way and are you here to return home? Amaranth asked looking her over. The woman looked to be in better shape then she. There were marks some could not see because of the clothes Amaranth wore but then again the marks on her eye and tail were visable and they were ones she tried to wear with pride though there was no pride in getting attacked by Haku soul and a feline of some sort. Thinking of cats it was odd she had Neko with her moments ago before she had reached here and now he was gone. But the sly cat wasn't far watching from the trees relaxing.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread