let the sun shine
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.saulsnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#1d2243; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.saulsnow p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.saulsnow {width:400px;border:1px solid #3645d8;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ulsnow.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:282px;background-color:#89adef;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#3645d8;}
</style>

ooc;; seems fair to me. a simply -fade to black- will do for me! <33

Saul regretted his hurt expression the moment he had allowed it to flash across his face. If there was one thing the young Stormbringer male was not, it certainly wasn't selfish. He wanted the best for all his family and if that meant he had to give up something he was interested in for them, he would do it without hesitation. If Ascher wanted to become a doctor and heal people, Saul had no right in telling him he shouldnt. And in fact, he would never dream of telling his brother what and what not to do. He felt Gideon's gaze on him before he could amend his expression and knew that Ascher had seen it to. The damage had been done and there was really nothing he could do about it. Allowing his expression to remain neutral once more he allowed ears to catch Gideon's words.

"Good idea Giddy"

Saul murmered feeling certainly ashamed for himself. He had no right in upsetting his brother, especially since they hadnt been back in Dahlia for long. He didnt want to cause a rift between them, because they had already spent too long apart from his brothers. He was stung with the realisation that they were still missing a family member- Shiloh was still missing and there was nothing any of them were doing about it. Of course, they couldnt exactly go running around in the waste-lands looking for a sister who might be safe already. Fingers gripped onto the rabbit as he plucked a few stripes of meat away listening to Gideon's thoughts on the matter.

"I cant imagine myself ever having puppies... BUt I'd like them one day."

He admitted with a laugh. He hadnt really thought a lot about having children of his own. He'd always thought Gideon was a little crazy for taking in the two wraiths but now he could see why. If he'd been in Gideon's situation he would have done exactly the same thing. And now Range and Melee were here and they looked to Gideon for everything. It scared the young boy to think for a moment that at some point in the future there would be a few little faces looking up at him with complete faith and trust that he would provide for them. Saul had a lot of growing up to do before then he knew and therefore he pushed the images out of his mind. Ascher had begun to speak and Saul could hear the hints of sadness in his voice that were hard to hear.

"Lets not be too hasty in deciding on our life right this second. I may change my mind next week. How about we make a promise to each other to go with whatever our heart desires, regardless of what any one else is doing? It sounds selfish, but we should be able to do what we want without fear of upsetting our brothers. So when we decide what we want to do... we should just do it."

Saul said with a small smile towards Ascher. He had been valiant in giving up his dream, but he didnt have to. None of them really had to give anything up at this stage. They were just half-grown boys, wondering what else was out there. He gave a chuckle at Ascher's words and his tail flickered behind him. Tearing more strips off the rabbit in his hands Saul devoured it quickly. Before too long a pile of bones lay on his lap. He sucked the once for good luck before tucking them in a pile by his leg. He looked at his brother, eating the meal he had provided by the fire Gideon had supplied. His heart swelled with pride and love for his brothers and in this moment he could have burst with the sunshine that radiate from him. They were going to be okay, the Stormbringer brothers. They had each other and they had dreams. That was all they really needed in life.

word count;; 668

[/html]

Messages In This Thread