New Heights
[html]

WC - 1138 (10 pts) OOC - WOOT WOOT!!! xD Hope you like it!!! Sorry it's so long! Yet I'm not sorry. xP But I am sorry if it gets boring after a while. Dx Please lemme know if that happens. <3 Thanks.

~~~

Aurora chuckled. She listened to the fox talk. The seventeen month old wolfess smiled, her violet eyes laughing right along with her. She could feel relief being released from their chests into the air surrounding them. And she felt the musky yet soothing forest smell envelop her silky, snow white coat. In her usual tone of voice - which was vevetty, soothing, alluring, and iniviting - she spoke to the fox, replying to his apology. "Oh, it is quite alright! I understand. We have all got to be on our guard sometimes. Especially in places we've never been before!" A pleasurable delightful joy filled her chest. The two seemed like ok companions. I wonder where that white cat stays at. Maybe I could visit him sometime. And what about Seyonne? Where is he gonna stay?

Well, then, why not ask him, dumbnut! Giving herself a mental pat on the back for her total "genius", which was meant to be sarcasem as the humans used to call it, she once again listened to the fox. Then the cat. So, Seyonne the Fox and Element the Cat. Interesting names. Yet they are truly appealing and dazzling in a way. Element has a certain soothing sound to it. While Seyonne has a ring that seems sharp on your tongue. Or only mine, at the least. Shifting her weight onto her other side of her body, her mind wandered into memory land where she explored the time when her parents told her what Luperci were. To this day, her father's struggle to tell the young, cute thing that she was made her feel giddy on the inside. Because it showed her that he didn't want to say the wrong thing. Which meant that he cared about her. And showing that care for her along with studdering like a fool helped her realize that her father really did love her but never showed it all that much. He had to keep his macho figure in order to not lose control of the pack. It wouldn't look good on an Alpha's reputation if he smothered his only daughter with great love and affection, talking in that certain voice you use when you're talking to an adorable baby. Now she couldn't help but grin.

And then there was her mother. Her beautiful mother who always knew exactly what to say, adding some of her fantastic flair and sassy attitude into the mix when she felt playful or paranoid. Luna's wit was well known in their area of the woods. Everyone enjoyed her company. Almost all the males her age were greatly jealous of Aura's father, since he ended up getting this great woman he was proud to call his mate. She cleared things up for Aura after her dad's struggle for words. And then the giant looked up at his wife and gave her a frown, his eyes telling her that he could've done it.

She snapped out of the happy thoughts when Element ended his comment on the Luperci. Shaking her white head, Miss. Cresent decided it was her turn to explain a bit about Luperci. Nothing like the way her father did so long ago, of course. "First off, I would like to say, Seyonne, that I'm glad that you've been around wolves before. For you are the first fox I have seen in this area. Taking in a deep breathe, adjusting her weight once more, she continued. When she spoke, she turned her line of eyesight from the cat to the fox and back every once in a while so that one of them didn't feel as though they were left out of the conversation. That's what that one book the hairless two-leggers wrote said, at the least. Never let a person feel left out of a conversation. I hope that book on.... What was it? Psychology? Yes. Well I hope that one book on the reasons and uses of Psychology is accurate. "And you are mostly correct, Element. I'm sure that both of you know how the humans walked. Well, Luperci can change into that form, except we'd keep our coats and head shapes. Along with tails, of course. Plus some of us can grow hair around our crown in that form, like the humans used to do also.

"Our wolf forms are our main forms. And that disease that made the human's go extinct gave us the ability to become Luperci. We have another form we can shift into. It's pretty much like this one," she gestured to her body, "Except we're taller, with more hair that is longer on our neck and down slightly." Shrugging, she laid down in the forest floor's refreshing dirt, leaves, and the refreshing moisture that was left behind by the sky above.

Then she remembered her questions. "So, gentlemen, if you both are male, may I ask where you are currently living? Is it anywhere near any old human buildings? And did your ancestors ever meet or belong to a human? There are stories in old libraries that I have visited that talk about pets. And those pets would be one of the wolves and foxes cousins, the cat, and the other was cats. I remember wanting to look more into it a few months back, but forgot about it until now." Her voice started to fade towards the end of her explanation for her curiosity. But Aurora Cresent's intelligence was undeniably noticable, just by the way she spoke and some of her actions. Thank goodness she doesn't let that get in the way of the lovely things in life! Like I'd ever be a stuck up, snotty fool who acted like a know-it-all!

That would have been my twin. Oh, Pablo. Pablo, Pablo, Pablo. What would I have done with you if you survived the attack? Indeed, what WOULD she have done with him. For her extremely quiet, serious, passive, and sensitive deceased brother never really got along with her. Maybe it was because of her personality. Maybe it was because she was born first out of the two of them. Maybe it was the fact that she was his opposite. She was Ying and he was Yang. Aurora was white while her twin was white and brown. He was closer to their youngest brother, Rico, out of all the family members. And he aided Rico in his pranks, improving the little evil mind's plots to ruin his sisters life. Even though she hated them both sometimes for their shinanigins, the violet eyed gal couldn't help but laugh after the deed had been done. And she couldn't help but love them even more. At the time, she imagined the two of them fixing up some of the human resources and changing the Luperci world for the better. That dream would never come true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Talk Think Walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread