New Heights
[html]

ooc: Naw, it's not too long. Interesting to get some background on Aurora. EDIT: Oh heeeey. Aurora never introduced herself... Oops. XD Pretend he doesn't say her name? I'll edit later.

Element. What a strange name. Not that Seyonne wasn't, or even Aurora, but the name Element had a neat ring to it. A nice beginning, and a definite end. His own name he didn't much like, too flashy and hard to pronounce. Aurora was nice, but his thoughts were muddled whenever he tried to sound it out in his head. He doubted he could say it out loud very well, so didn't try. Element's explanation of luperci perplexed him. Two legs? He knew nothing other than birds that bothered walking around on two legs (except bears, but they rarely did more than stand up for a moment he was told). He turned over the information in his mind for a moment, then Aurora started talking. He stared into her strange eyes as she spoke, not intensely, but simply caught by the strange color. Her explanation of luperci was more in depth, but just managed to raise more questions. A third form? He tilted his head to one side, unsung questions screaming to be let out, then controlled himself and leaned back, righting his head.

Her next statement made him chuckle. He was certainly male, and he was going insane if Element wasn't. His eyes flicked to the cat, then back down to Aurora. She was a smart wolf, luperci, that was sure. He didn't know what the heck 'pets' were, but didn't bother asking. He answered the question as best as he could though. "I am, in fact, male. My home... well I don't really have one. There's a trees I made a denn in last night around here somewhere." He glanced around, just realizing that he was rather lost. He shrugged in continued. "I don't like human towns, myself. Rather hard on the paws, and eyes for that matter. I prefer trees and grass. Still explore one every once in awhile, if only out of curiosity though." He was surprised at himself - to talk so much to a stranger was strange for him. She did ask a lot of questions though. "I don't think any of my ancestors were ever... pets. I imagine meeting them was impossible to avoid though." Seeing as they encroached on everything. What little about the humans he did know, he didn't much like. However, the luperci seemed to have a fondness for them, so managed to stop before he said anything possibly insulting.

<style type="text/css">
.seyonne01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#661717; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.seyonne01-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.seyonne01 p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.seyonne01 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... nneban.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74131E; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#696969; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread