New Heights
[html]

Element listened to the two creatures speak and smiled. Yes, he was very much male, and so was Seyonne, by the sounds and looks of it. He supposed it was easier to tell if a Luperci was male or female, for they decorated themselves differently - but cats and foxes, Element guessed, mainly went by smell.

"I can imagine my ancestors being pets," he said. "Cats and dogs were among the most popular pets, I believe." It was true - he'd traveled far and wide around Hogwarts and had seen empty and abandoned pet stores - the front window always read 'Cats!' or 'Puppies!'. He wondered, suddenly, if the humans could speak like the dogs and cats could to each other. If they can write, could they have talked to each other? And if they could have spoken, how could they have bought and sold dogs and cats like property? The questions floated around in Element's head, confusing him and making him a little sad.

And if dogs could write, like BIOS, the cat he had met so long ago, then did they? Or had they learned after the demise of humans, and after they gained intelligence? The idea was actually more likely than the fact that they may have communed with humans. Yes...if they had communicated, then they'd have known a lot more than they do now, and perhaps would know how to make the cars and things start again. He focused, then, on the conversation he was a part of.

<style>
.element-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.element-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.element-a01 b {color:#FFFF5B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.element-a01 {background-color:#5E5E2D; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/Hogwarts/gifts/20 ... lement.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 185px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFF5B; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1C1B00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.element-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.element-a01 .separator{width:320px; border-bottom:1px dotted #FFFF5B; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread