PACK CONTEST -- Inferni Co-Ranks
I'm not technically an Inferni member....but I did apply to become one. I remember there being some kind of notice on the door that says all members who apply to join get 1 share of the Inferni Stock Exchange, and even those with 1 share get to speak right Big Grin?

Anyways...*hopes to not get beaten out the door* I have a few names to contribute...

Proposed Name: Adfero
Description: It means To bring news/report So I'm thinking pack messenger between other packs maybe? The Adfero can also deliver news within the pack as well, and announce new laws and announcements from the Alphas. In times of war, the Adfero(s) can be used to deliver messages from commanders to generals as well, and from generals to soldiers. They can also be mail carriers between packmates who are long distances from each other, or to find those out and about in the woods to let them know something from the Alpha/Beta/etc/a packmate. Big Grin

Proposed Name: Civis
Description: I hope I'm getting the meaning of Co-Rank right. Civis means townperson, citizen, etc I'm thinking this could be a co-rank for those that don't have a co-rank, or are just general members of the pack, so everyone can get in on a piece Big Grin

Proposed Name: Cognosco
Description: Meaning to examine, inquire, learn. I'm thinking an apprentice. Someone who's learning their trade but hasn't quite received their rank yet. Or maybe they're trying to go to the next level. For example, Tirones Cognosco, or the next step would be Hastati Cognosco, if I'm not butchering the ranks with my not worthiness D:

I'm sure my ideas are very claudus (lame, hehe I know latin Big Grin) but please don't beat me mercilessly with a club or throw stones at me. I bruise easily D:

Also, I really don't think Inferni needs a head hunter rank. You guys seem to be doing just fine with that part. *points at all the skulls* Big Grin

Messages In This Thread