i needed you; you didn’t need me
[html]

Fire could be such a destructive thing, and yet it held such wonderful beauty. The young Russian sat captivated, icy blue gaze focused entirely on the churning flames before him. Nothing around him even factored into his senses, and the boy seemed consumed by the flickering gold. The flames filled his vision, seeping into his mind and pushing everything else out. All Silas could see was the fire now, and the rest of the world had dissolved. Even thoughts of Halo failed to filter into his brain, and what was left was just the eerie hollow shell of the former Russian.

That was, until the cowboy managed to pull Silas back to reality. The thick, strange accent was not entirely unusual to the young Russian, and icy eyes snapped away from the flames to inadvertently focus on Amos. It was not someone who he had ever spoken to before, but he could easily place money on the notion that he was somehow related to Cassius – the boy whom lived in the garage with his raccoon companion. "Hey," he greeted in response, though his voice lacked all of the enthusiasm that Amos’ seemed to muster. Icy eyes went from the man’s face and down to the bag he held, wondering what items he found necessary to carry with him.

That feeling of emptiness returning, the young Vigilies let his gaze return to the flames. He found his stick had almost burnt away to nothing, and instantly regretted tossing it in. Whether or not the stranger decided to stay, Silas didn’t care. The flames had once again stolen his attention.

table by kahilli
<style>
.silas-kahilli p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.silas-kahilli b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.silas-kahilli {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#265B6C; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#97C3D1; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #8FB4BF; background-image:url(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm10 ... lastop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:265px; text-align:justify; }
.silas-kahilli-credit {width:400px; font-size:9px; font-family:georgia; style:italics; text-align:right; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread