Skeletons in the Closet
[html]

Sorry for the wait! WC: 370 {3 points}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Layla didn’t like being alone when she felt like this, but couldn’t help but for once want to be alone. She didn’t want anyone but her beloved mate to see her crying over the loss over their children. She covered her eyes with her arm and tried to wipe the tears away. She couldn’t get the sad image of her dead pups out of her head. She wanted so much to wish she could go back in time and try to prevent that moment from ever happening, but she knew it was impossible. The mistress shook her head and then turned her attention back to the grave she was standing over. She had no idea who it belonged to and was certain that she didn’t know who it was, but seeing as there was someone nearby, someone not from Dahlia de Mai, she didn’t want he or she to know that she was really mourning the loss of her pups.

Once the feeling had passed and she was ready to talk to the stranger, she moved out of the way and over towards her. She could see those violet eyes up close now and admired them seeing as they were not filled with tears or sadness. So she came to admire the statues? The mistress had to admit that the statues were nice, but not really worth coming to a cemetery before, much less one of another pack. Not wanting to give her intentions away, she shook her head gently and spoke lowly. ”No… you’re not interrupting anything…”

It seemed the stranger was keen on changing the subject. It seemed to fall to the eye tattoo that her mother gave her. The mistress moved her fingers along the design before closing her eyes, remembering her mother. ”My mother gave it to me when I was a bit younger… she had one just like it and I asked if she’d design one for me…” The black and white she wolf slowly opened her eyes, returning her sadden gaze to the loner. Upon waiting all this time, she didn’t even know who this was. The she wolf dropped her hands back to her sides and gave a soft sigh. ”What’s your name…?”

<style type="text/css">
.layla3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#9ea05f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.layla3 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.layla3 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.layla3 {margin:0 auto; width:356px; background-color:#565524; background-image:url(http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/4213/souls35.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #35200d; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2f1a00; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread