Under a Dark Cloudy Sky
[html]

WC - 377

Aurora Cresent smiled, looking up at the wolf in his optime form. Thank goodness I did not yell at him! Aura took in the male, or so she thought he was a male, with her bright violet eyes. Not too shabby, as the humans used to say. She got up onto all fours and backed up a few paces so that she didn't strain her neck just to look up at him. As she heard his words, the female laughed. To an extent, I guess you could say, she replied, her voice velvetty and thick, along with being soft and gentle. Of course she kept her guard up, for this loyal hearted gal was not foolish at all. From her perspective, at the least. She concidered changing into her Optime form herself but was hesitate about it. We'll have to see how he reacts. And who this luperci is.

Bowing her head politely to him, she continued talking. My name is Aurora Cresent. I am a member of the Cour des Miracles pack. And I have arrived to explore your new pack. The Cercatori D'Arte pack, I believe. She shifted her weight onto her left side and shook her back, for her backpack was starting to slip off her spine down to the beginning of her rib cage. Then continued. Curiousity killed the cat, so the humans used to say! Aura laughed. I do not mean harm. I only wanted to see what this pack was like. And to greet it's leader. For a proper "congratulations", of course.

Sitting down once more, Aura felt relaxed. That felt nice.... To just let out my emotions like that. I guess I must have been nervous. That didn't surprise the violet eyed wolf. More and more questions came to her mind, but she held them back for his sake. It would not be good to overwelm him, now, would it? She chuckled silently to herself. Shifting her weight once more, Miss. Cresent looked up at him expectantly, energy running through her veins, questions popping into her head, wishes of her leader being proud of her for finiding out more about the pack, and, of course, hoping that she will not be nor is currently being a complete and utter fool.

She THINKS

She WALKS She TALKS

<style>
.sunflow-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.sunflow-a01 p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.sunflow-a01 b {color:#E0B302; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #DFD068;}
.sunflow-a01 {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/5861/avatarar.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 295px 0px; border:1px solid #9A7B01; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#E0B302; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:14px; width:340px; text-align:justify; }
.sunflow-a01-border {width:342px; border:1px solid #fff; margin:0 auto; }
.sunflow-a01 .separator{width:300px; border-bottom:1px solid #DFD068; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread