Under a Dark Cloudy Sky
[html]

WC - 817 (8 pts) OOC: Great post. I love how you're so intune with your character(s). How they feel so real and alive, ya know? <3 xD Sorry for the wait!! D: And sorry for how long this is!!! I dun mean to hurted your brainz. D: xP xD lol.

~~~

His words and expressions surprised her. In a good way, of course. Aurora's smile grew as she heard that this male had been to the Cour des Miracles territory before. Which, of course, meant that he was a friend, not a foe. That deffinately made him more likeable to the protective and loyal wolfess. She did not want this fellow to be treating her pack like dirt under his paws...or feet in his case. What would that make his pack like for goodness sakes! Oh, Aura, calm down! It'll be fine. He seems ok so far.

And then he introduced himself. The white beauty immediately became extremely self-cautious, making sure that she did not drop her jaw in an unpolite, gawking way. She straightened her back and adjusted her body position, ears perked forward as he continued talking. Shawchert Menue seemed like the calm and social type. As he finished talking, the poor girl descided that she should transform into her Optime form. She took off her small pack and placed it onto the cold forest floor. Quickly came the lengthening of paws and toes into hands, feet, fingers, and accurate toes for this body. Luxierious, silky curls of jett black and midnight blue grew from her crown as her core stretched out, leaving a beautiful mane that went an inch below her shoulders. A dark silver streak stuck out like an elephant amoungst monkeys in the left side of her hair, for the sake of her own signature look. Breasts formed while her main snow white coat color changed along her back, making the silver that was hardly noticable before appear vividly before Shaw's eyes could even register it, or so she though. Her hair grew longer, of course, and her tail became fluffier and fuller than before. Legs long and elegant complete the form, her feet resting flat on the ground, showing that this was not her first time shifting into this humanly shape. Picking back up her small black leather backpack, she took out a red and black plaid tank top, slightly worn and faded, and some comfy black jeans. Then she looked up at Shawchert.

I applogize if I had surprised you or disturbed you in away way when I shifted. I just thought that it would be better for my neck in lupus form if I didn't have to struggle to look up at you. She laughed. It is an honor to meet you, Alpha Shawchert. Aurora bowed gracefully, somewhat showing off her slender figure without meaning to. Then she rose and once again smiled at the gentleman in front of her, violet eyes glowing. I figured you were tired of a thousand "congratulations" at a time. But, hey, She shrugged her shoulders. What can I say? I am a woman of gentle and civilized nature. Unless I'm hunting or fighting for a loyal cause, of course. Aura laughed nervously. I hope I'm not looking like a fool. Am I babbling? Oh, gosh, that would be horrible, wouldn't it? Her guard had officially fallen as she looked into Shawchert's dark blue eyes. They reminded her of the ocean. She stepped closer to him.

A tour! Today is my lucky day, is it not!!!! The snow white and sword silver wolfess laughed with joy, grinning. She clapped her hands together and squeezed them. Her jett black and midnight blue curls bounced as she replied to him in an excited tone. Boy, would I ever! I would love to, Sir Menue! It would be a grand honor if you could. I understand that your territory isn't as large as the Miracles is. And that should only be expected, agreed? The young woman laughed nervously, feeling her face heat up a bit. As soon as she recognized this she stopped.

Releasing her hands and stepping closer to him once more, so that they were now a little less than a foot apart, Aura tilted her head and kept her voice calm, and made sure it stayed it's usual rich and tender sound. Shall we be on our way? And then the adventurer stepped forward onto this newly claimed territory, next to Shawcert, smiling. When they started walking, or more like he leading her as they walked side by side, she decided to start throwing out some questions. Now, don't be shy to ask me questions if you would like to. And I hope you do not mind me asking you some. If I end up overwelming you, please let me know. She took a deep breath. First off, how did this pack start? And I had heard somewhere that your pack is about the breath-taking arts of all kinds. Is that true? Her hands were holding each other behind her as she walked side-by-side with the Alpha. The ex-Beta wondered what he was thinking of right now, and what he thought of her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Talk Think Walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread