Under a Dark Cloudy Sky
[html]

WC: 505 (5 pts) OOC: GUH! So sorry!!! D: *gives you 12 dozen cookies of your choice* D: D: D:

The young lady flashed her teeth in a grin as he told her to just call him Shawchert. He deffinately seemed like the relaxed type, and she liked that about him. Her courageous heart and spirit skiddered as the excitement flowing through her veins started to increase, making the wolfess feel very giddy and excited. Of course, Aurora felt even more excited and ecstatic when he talked so passionately about his pack, although he tried to not show his excitment. Aura, of course, noticed it at once. It wasn't about his voice, since he kept it calm, but it was his choice of words and the way he spoke about the pack. It is indeed quite something, to see a leader so passionate about his pack. And I must say, this out-of-this-world pack he and his co-leader, Skye I believe, created deffinately suits them. I can just feel their experience and divine talents flowing through them into my being. Or maybe I'm just excited about getting a good look around the place. Her conscience chuckled to itself. While observing the landscape, taking in all the awe of the small territory, she continued listening to Shawchert.

They came upon the beautiful meadow and stopped. She let out a small gasp and let her grin grow into a giant smile. Aura took in the meadow and all of it's glory before forcing herself to look at Shawchert. Her violet eyes sparkled as she spoke to him, letting him ask her about her pack first. I joined the Miracles in mid-October. I decided to explore my new home about a week ago, beyond the territory of course. And here I am. But, I must say, Shawchert, she licked her lips before continueing. Why are my lips suddenly feeling dry? The love for your pack shines like no other. It's so inspirational. To me at the least. You seem like a great leader. No, wait, The snow-white wolfess grinned sheepishly. You are a great leader.

Aura looked up to the horizon and relized how late it was getting. The sun was preparing to dissapear and let the moon watch over the creatures of the night. A light gasp fairly escaped her. Turning to the Alpha, she stuck out a hand to him as the breeze picked up. The cold wind sent shivers up and down her spine, despite her silky warm coat and the clothes she wore. Her jett black and midnight blue wavy hair was blown to the side once more, that single silver streak glittering in the remaining light, the wind also letting her bangs conceal an eye. I am afraid that I must go, Shawchert. Quickly bowing, leaving her hand reached to him in a hand shake, she regretted having to leave. But Aura had a scheduale to keep. I hope we see each other again. Her ears perked. It was an honor to meet you, and a delight. A chuckle played on her muzzle. Fairwell, for now? She waited for him to shake her hand.

<style>
.aurora-z28 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.aurora-z28 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aurora-z28 b {color:#2D321F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aurora-z28 {background-color:#7D9931; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/aurora2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C7E182; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1F270A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.aurora-z28-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread