More than you can "bear".
[html]

ooc:

The creature glanced from one wolf to the other, and saw disappointment flash through their eyes when they found no answer to Malachi's question. Her own rounded ears fell for a moment, but then she brightened herself up and flashed a great, big, toothy grin at them. "Well, no matter! I'll find one soon," she said, and then got a crazy idea. "Maybe you two can visit me when I do!" Her honeyed eyes flashed with hope, and suddenly thought to herself that once she departed from her two friends this very morning, she'd go and find a cave nearby the packlands. Yes, that's exactly what she was going to do.

Her body leaned backwards and rolled into a sitting position, as best as she could sit, and scratched her belly again. The next words that came out of her were bold, at least to a loner like herself, but she swallowed her fear. "W-would you two mind sh-showing me around?" For a split second, she immediately regretted saying those words. But the wolves before her were her friends, her first friends in this new land, and though she didn't want to overstay her welcome, curiosity got the best of the big brown beast.

<style>
.malasnow p {padding:5px 10px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.malasnow b {color:#713004;}
.malasnow-text {margin:15px 5px 15px 15px; padding:3px; color:#122242; width:330px; height:190px; overflow: auto; background-color:#c2d2ee; -moz-opacity: 0.6; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #000;}
.malasnow {width:451px; height:270px; margin:0 auto; background-image:url(http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4972/m ... lesnow.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 1px 0px; font-family: baskerville old face, sans-serif; font-size:15.5px; line-height:16px; text-shadow: 1px 0px 1px #060914; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border: 1px solid #000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread