More than you can "bear".
[html]

OOC: yeah we can start walking with skyes' post cause i'm lazy and have to go to work so i can't add it in Tongue

Skye had agreed though she gave no indication of where they should start, in fact asking him, he thought for a moment and smiled, they could start with where it started… well was started.

Well the tree sounds like a good place, and then Thornbury, I’m sure she’d love to see the valley too.

He said, naming the few places he, himself had enjoyed, there was other places ,but they had yet to be explored by him, though he had another good idea.

I even found this beautiful forest oasis that I can show the both of you after the tree.

He said smiling, though he wasn’t sure if Skye had already learned of it, he’d found it and in some ways he wanted to keep the oasis a secret, but that would have been cruel of him, and he was not a cruel man, nor was he one to keep something to himself that should be shared.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread