optimum outlandish
[html]

+3 OOC: when you read this you can post or archive <3 :3

Shawchert wasn’t about to argue with the scarred leader. He just nodded with a small smile on his face. he knew the rules and responsibilities he had, not to mention he’d rather be polite even to the pack that had attacked him. He wasn’t about to start a war that was certainly unnecessary and would surely be the end of his pack. He listened as the wolf explained his allies, but at the end he teasingly said he could possibly just be leading Shaw on. He raised an eyebrow but still said nothing, it seemed the wolf was challenging Shawchert, he took his time to think about what was to be said.

I suppose then I shall figure out the packs for myself then.

He said, quietly, yet his smile never faded. It seemed that their meeting was at an end, Shawchert bowed his head as the Older, more experienced wolf stated he was leaving. Shawchert was slightly disappointed, feeling bad he couldn’t make the wolf more comfortable, but it was the way things happened in a meeting like this, possibly next year if the man visited again, Shaw would have the accommodations to make the scarred man comfortable.

It has been a pleasure I’m sure, and you will see me again this year, of course you’re your permission. No questions, I’m sure you’ll be happy to know, maybe when we meet next time I will have plenty for you.

He said cooly, knowing the leader probably didn’t care much for prodding questions and Shaw didn’t want Jefferson to feel too uncomfortable.. He was going to stay near the borders till the leader was gone, he wasn’t scared the Cyclops would come in, he thought it respective to stay there until the man was gone just in case he had something more to discuss but from the finality in Jefferson’s voice he knew it was the end of this meeting.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread