One coywolf's trash is another pack's treasure.
[html]

OOC: <3!!!!

He managed to see slight irritation in the other male’s face but suddenly as though not at all, he jumped to his feet and introduced himself, he nearly backed into a tree from shock. The man shook his hand, a custom Shawchert had not really known of before, but it felt like a nice greeting and then suddenly as though he’d asked what kind of goods this man was selling he pulled out a wind chime, not only was it different in a small way it was a little creepy. He smiled apologetically, he wasn’t sure he had anything for it and doubted he’d trade much for it.

It is very nice to meet you too, I’m Shawchert… and no I’m afraid I’m not interested in a wind chime, I was curious as to what brought you here?

He asked, he suddenly got the idea this wolf, just went around selling whatever he could find and make, though he didn’t mind the making part the thought of him being that of a wanderer put a damper in the thoughts this wolf would actually want to join the pack, they needed members so badly, that he didn’t think that someone would be better off as a loner, though he couldn’t help himself in the thoughts as he was the leader, a new one in that matter and it was just something he wanted to get going. He wanted his pack to have a good foundation.

<style type="text/css">
.shaw_flute .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.shaw_flute .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#ad8f42}
.shaw_flute b {font-weight:bold; color:#a66bb9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shaw_flute {margin:0 auto; width:386px; background-color:#fdf589; background-image:url(http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3093/shawbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread