One coywolf's trash is another pack's treasure.
[html]
You can call me..

ooc: Poor Shaw. XD. 3 points.

The coywolf's eyes were kept on the male's, keeping his grin on even after he saw the male's reaction. Bangle released his arm around the wolf's shoulders, and hopped off the rock that he had to stand on to even reach Shaw's height. The other male was, of course, easily towering over him by 3 feet. Bangle stood again in front of the male, and held the wind chime up to his own face. He pursed his lips and squinted, as if trying to study it.

There was silence in the air, then suddenly he tossed the wind chime aside. "Yer right, I'm not much a fan of it either."

His tail swished back and forth happily as he began to unclasp something else from his belt, found among the various folds of the flap he wore at his waist. Then he remembered that Shawchert asked him a question, and he answered as he unhooked his next item. "Mehself? Ah well, Shaw.. I can call yeh Shaw right?" He asked, though without pausing to even let the other answer, he continued. "Bit of a wandering salesman a'sorts. I craft everythin' I make." Bangle paused for a moment, fiddling with his fur folds, then looked back up. "Been won'drin' if there's a place I can call home, make mehself useful, ya know?"

The male coywolf took a couple more steps forward, his hand that wasn't holding the lute being held behind his back. He then lifted it from behind his back and showed Shaw a hare, which was half-eaten. Bangle had found it sometime in his journey today. "How's about a hare, huh? Only half off!" Then his muzzle split wide into a laugh, the trademark laugh he was well known for back in the Halcyon mountains. As he did so, he slapped his own knee with the hand that carried the rabbit. What he said had a double meaning, of course. The male knew Shaw wasn't going to take the rabbit, but Bangle was quite the prankster. Lacing it back up on his belt, knowing it'd be a meager snack for later, he placed his lute back against his chest, idly beginning to strum it. Bangle then noticed what the larger male carried in his hand. "Ya play too, friend?"

<style>
.slickmawset p {padding:5px 10px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.slickmawset b {color:#2E1341;}
.slickmawset-header {color:#421C47; text-shadow:#FEBD3E 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; width:350px;}
.slickmawset-text {margin:20px 5px 20px 5px; padding:2px; width:415px; height:190px; overflow: auto; background-color:#EED5DD; -moz-opacity: 0.6; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #000;}
.slickmawset {width:433px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#EED5DD; background-image:url(http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/9068/sunsett.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: times new roman; font-size:14px; color:#421C47; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #E4A7A4; min-height:262px;}
</style>
"Slickmaw"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread