One coywolf's trash is another pack's treasure.
[html]

3 points OOC: <3!!!!

Shawchert could tell this young man would surely fit in, possibly get along with Ouija who was slightly strange as well, but he barated himself as the wolf threw away the wind chime, his heart sinking, he thought it creepy but he knew someone would want it. He mentally though to pick it up later and keep it anyway, he’d make the salesman something for it in the very least. He was surprised by the answer the wolf gave, he was a traveler, yet he wanted to join a pack of his own? He couldn’t help but grin there.

I think you have come to the right area. I am the leader of a pack you might be interested in.

He could tell this wolf, he liked dramatic events, so he stopped for a second, and stood to full height. Thinking yes, definitely perfect, a little scrambled in the head, but he was a good choice in a packmate.

For we are all creators in my pack, we strive to learn more or new things dealing with the arts. Like me, I’m a flute player, and I carve to.

He said holding up his flute he’d had at his side the whole time. It had been his companion and the thing that showed his two favorite things in the world. Carving, and music.

you would be a great addition to our pack, you have wonderful lute skills, and you are also a craftsman…

he had to pause on that one giving his goods a wary eye.

We need good wolves that can join us.

As he said that he watched the man with his hands behind his back, and suddenly he pulled out whatever he had… it was a partially eaten rabbit, he looked at the rabbit, then at the the sly look on the wolf’s face and Shawchert smiled, he was not without humor at all, he then burst out laughing. Just from the thought of how outrageous the two would look from someone’s point of view.

You’re alright!

He stated clearing his throat. His eyes moved with Bangle’s and nodded, a wide grin on his face

Yes I play, I’ve made many songs and still in the process of new ones, You’ve got some skill with your lute I must say, possible we could make for an interesting duo

<style type="text/css">
.shaw_flute .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.shaw_flute .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#ad8f42}
.shaw_flute b {font-weight:bold; color:#a66bb9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shaw_flute {margin:0 auto; width:386px; background-color:#fdf589; background-image:url(http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3093/shawbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread