Little Miss Tourist
[html]

WC: 503 OOC: Post dated November 12th

Aura decided to check out the pack near the D'Artes. The pack was called "Dahila de Mai". She had heard that the Miracles and de Mai's were ok with each other. Nothing major. The white wolfess thought to herself about what she thought of the D'Artes pack and how she badly wanted to go back home. I'll go home after I check out the de Mai's. It will be ok. Aurora brightened, letting the positive energy run through her veins. Hey, for all I know, I may make a new friend here, right? She chuckled to herself, the thought not only pleasing her imagination but also taking on a whole new meaning. And that meaning was made up of true friendship, good laughs, happy times, and a magnificent start to a new beginning. All of which were something to look forward to.

Miss. Cresent was in her usual lupus form with her small leather black pack on her back. Violet eyes scanned the horizon, looking for signs of movements and for the Dahila de Mai border line. Snow white fur with some tints of silver that were hardly noticeable were blown back by the soft, winter cold winds that started up. Thank goodness I have a thick coat. If I did not, I would not be able to survive this weather. She shivered a bit, some of the icey winds and cold ground seething into her legs and up her chest, resting in her core.

This must be my stop. Sensing the line between the Dahila de Mai border and the vast neutral territory she was currently in, Aura came to a hault. Her hind legs bent and let her butt sit down on the brisk forest floor, waiting for someone to greet her. The thoughts of the one year and five month old wolf drifted off to the Land of Memories, where she explored the celebrations, rough times, romances, family troubles, good laughs with friends, and everything else that used to be her entire world. It seemed so long ago that the pack was attacked. And yet it does not! Mid winter has quickly turned to late fall, time's rhythme speeding up rapidly, yet keeping a rather great pace. How is that possible? Maybe I could look it up sometime. If there are any book keepers in Nova Scotia. Another thing to add to your list of research, Aura! She laughed, not realizing that she was speaking out loud. I also need to work on my writing and reading skills. I hope my new pack has some utensils I could barrow. My new pack. The words held an aftertaste to them, a sweet aftertaste that reminded Aurora Cresent of roasted almonds during a summer evening, surrounded by her mother's flower garden outside a shed that humans used to use. These three little words seemed to not have sunken into her brain yet. It still all seemed vast and strange yet extraordinary and familiar. Time and it's tricks are something, that's for sure!

<style>
.aurora-z28 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.aurora-z28 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aurora-z28 b {color:#2D321F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aurora-z28 {background-color:#7D9931; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/aurora2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C7E182; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1F270A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.aurora-z28-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread