Little Miss Tourist
[html]

WC: 864 OOC: Hey. Sorry for not seeing this sooner!! I didn't realize that you replied!! D: How horribly rude of me. Sorry again. I hope that my post makes up for it (LONGEST POST EVER!! xD) Amazing post! :3 This'll be quite interesting indeed. Astryd's thoughts on Aura's voice and the thoughts and all made me laugh and gave me a few ideas. Lemme know if you're interested. xD

Poor thing. She must've have a pretty bad past. Aura didn't realized that the wolfess in front of her was so young! And her injury.... She took a quick peek at it as Astryd spoke of her handicappedness. A twinge of guilt and pity was felt in her chest, as noticable as a rapidly beating heartbeat when high on adrenaline. I could not imagine my life without my tree climbing. Without my hunting skills, I would not survive. How does she do it all? Thoughts of the blind Kemo once again came to her. What's up with white wolves and dark pasts? she joked to herself. As she spoke on her past, Aurora thought about the look in Astryd's eyes when she spoke with her normal tone. Eery, in a sense. Maybe not for a female to look at male or vise versa. But female to female with eye contact as such? It seems as if she is lusting.... The white beaut shook off the creepy crawlies that were starting to form in her tummy.

Talk, Shy Bird. Aura realized that Astryd had stopped talking and used the nickname her eldest brother, Drew, used to call her. Apparently, Shy Bird is another term for someone who's impatient and stubborn. Or so the humans said in their neatly written books of old. You're turn to tell your tale. Taking in a deep breathe, violet eyes dimming, she finally spoke once more, that tone from earlier still in tact. How do you survive, Astryd of Dahlia de Mai? You mentioned that you have to find some way to live because of your injury. She motioned with her muzzle towards Astryd's legs. One of my top skills is tree climbing. I used this ability for keeping guard back in my old pack.... Images of her father being brutally murdered filled her mind. Gasping slightly while shivering, the female shook off the fear and pain, for the time being, and embraced the glorious bravery. Not one hint of suffering was in her tone. And for other uses. Why does my throat feel is as if it is closing in on itself? She gulped, continueing, hoping that the strange feeling in her neck would go away. I do not know what I would do without it. I would be dead, probably, knowing what happened to the Tarrisent de Mars.

I appriciate your honesty of telling me a bit about your past. It's something very hard to tell someone you hardly know. Aura chuckled. So, I shall share a few things myself. My pack was slaughtered by a near by blood-thirsty pack of wolves. We had lots of wolves in our pack. The Tarrisent de Mars were well known in our area. But those murderers..... They only killed because they were bored with hunting down prey. They wanted some action. And they wanted more territory. And more power. And - Breathe, girly, breathe. That was then.... This is now....

But.... I could have stopped it... Or at the least I could have helped the pups survive! No. No. It's not possible. It just could not be. You know it. Stop blaming yourself. And please stop argueing with yourself like an idiot, Aurora! Jeez! Maybe you have read a bit too much before you arrived in 'Souls, eh? Looking down, she continued, voice softening. I was the Beta of the Tarrisent de Mar pack. Which is a huge honor when your father is the Alpha. And when the pack was originally three small families that united for the sake of survival. A half-smiled formed on the female's face. My father ordered me to take the pups into hiding. We saw what was coming. And we all knew that a vast number of us would die. But we didn't expect their timing.... The next words were caught up in her vocal cords, enraveled, glued there. As if they never wanted to escape her lips. Ever, ever, again.

She looked back up to Astryd, once again strong and brave. I sincerely appologize. It is hard to talk about. It all happened nine months ago now.... Several months before I was a year old, I believe. In an effort to show that she was alright, she smiled. There is something about you, Astryd. It makes me feel as though I can trust you. As if we'll continue seeing each other, like a...a bond will form. A special bond. Despite the distance between our packs. The laughter felt good to her being, enlightening her spirit. If that would be ok with you of course! I bet that she would get along with Kemo. I can imagine it now. Kemo, Astryd, and I being close friends. No matter what happened. No matter the distance. It would be perfect anyways, since we are all white, or at least mostly white! The Three Whiteers.... Or something that isn't as lame as that! Her future suddenly brightened, letting herself cackle at her newest thoughts in mind. At that moment, Aurora Cresent felt thankful of deciding to check out the Dahlia de Mai pack. Maybe it was the best decition she'd ever make, for all she knew. Aura grinned.

<style>
.aurora-z28 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.aurora-z28 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aurora-z28 b {color:#2D321F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aurora-z28 {background-color:#7D9931; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/aurora2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C7E182; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1F270A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.aurora-z28-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread