Little Miss Tourist
[html]

WC: 675 OOC: Sorry about the wait!

Astryd moved closer to her as she paid attention...a bit too closely, or so she thought. Astryd seemed very strange to Aura. The youngling seemed to be very attached to her, yet they hardly even knew each other. And the way she looked at her and the expressions in her eyes.... The white wolf shivered at the thought of it all. She had a feeling that she would become Astryd's newest obsession. Well, at least someone can see my potentail, she joked to herself. Aura remembered other pups adoring her when she was a Tarrisent de Mar wolf pack member. There was always something about her that seemed to attract most pups. If only I had that luck when it came to finding a mate! Maybe it was her nature. She did not know. It was all a mystery to this tree climber.

So Astryd has been trained in the art of medicine. She may take great use in some of the books I read about healing procedures and different herbs to use. I can imagine her being a great doctor someday. Of course she wouldn't say that out loud. For why should she? Yes, it seemed like they were becoming close, a bit too close if you ask me, but that didn't mean that she should spit out random facts and thoughts all of the time! She snorted at this aspect. Since you are such a great tracker, you'd be great for telling hunters where their kill has gone, when it comes to pack hunts. Plus, it sounds as though you would be a pretty good assassin. Aura smiled kindly. And I am sorry about your friend. Her smile broke off into a half, showing her sympathy for the white youngster. The only person she ever knew, possibly, or at least the only person she got the closest to, taught her everything that formed her passion for medicines. Then, just like that, she was gone. She shook her head in grief, dissapointed and saddened for and at this wolfess's social past.

And then her comfort bubble popped when Astryd stepped WAY too close to Aura. Maybe it was formal and or normal for other wolves around here but it was not ok with her. She pratically jumped back, but caught herself and made sure that she was slow and casual about it. Who wanted to hurt this lonely girls feelings, or any other lonely wolf for that matter! Aura was now paying more attention to this wolfess and her actions, adrenaline and protection mode on high, ready to kill if necessary. I'm sure it won't go that far. It would be a shame to tear the female to pieces. Focusing once more, she listened to Astryd's words.

The more and more she observed this female and her actions towards her, the more and more she didn't like it. It was all to strange for her. It was as if this female was in love with her!! That look in her eyes and the way she said those last words!! Her stomache wanted to puke it's little life away until she woke up from this dream. At least she hoped it was a dream. This time she took no hurry in trying to be casual about anything. She almost jumped out of her coat and into the sky as she took a leap backwards. And then Aura blinked. Still? This female is still blinded? What a pity. Aurora sighed and tried to relax. Her body refused to obey, her muscles very tense and claws getting sharper by the second. Was she gonna form? That couldn't be correct. What would my mother have said right about now? For once, she had no idea.

She cleared her throat. About time to move on to another topic. So, have you made any new friends since your arrival? And what is your alpha like? I haven't heard much of your pack but I am aware of some of the past experiences the Dahlia's have had to go through.

<style>
.aurora-z28 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.aurora-z28 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aurora-z28 b {color:#2D321F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aurora-z28 {background-color:#7D9931; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/aurora2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C7E182; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1F270A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.aurora-z28-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread