Little Miss Tourist
[html]

WC: 527 OOC: GAWD I SUCK SO BAD!!!!!!!!!! D: I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING SOONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

Aurora sighed. As soon as the female opposite of her sat down and showed a certain grief, struggling within her mind and heart about the decitions she had just made, the white wolf felt bad at once. She was only an adolencent, or so she thought, and didn't grow up with as much love and affection as she did. Why would she be so sensitive though? There must be something more to this situation than spoken. Obviously. Aura stepped closer once again and listened to her words. They weaved with sadness and heartache, along with terror and pure cold loneliness. Oh, Aura, what have you done?! She nuzzled the young white and grey ball of fur in her neck in apology. I am sorry I have caused you grief, Astryd. I did not mean to harm you in any way. The violet eyed young lady shifted her weight, trying to get comfortable. I am just not used to... She pondered on what to say. I am not used to so much affection from another. It has been a long time since I experienced it. Ever since the attack... Not now, Aura. Focus. She needs you more than you do. Be brave. Be strong. Be proud.

Like Father. Oh, here comes the water works! Sniffling, lifted her right foreleg and rubbed it against her eyes in a humanly manor. With the sign of possible tears away, she tried to continue, opening her jaw to speak, but it seemed that her vocal cords froze in place, like an innocent tower in a harsh rain and snow storm. She could not figure out what to say and how to speak. Should she excuse herself and call it a day? Or should she continue talking with the adolencent female? The wheels in her mind that worked for her logical side started to turn, her thoughts turning to equational ways of solving this situation. Which did not help of course. See, Aura? This is what you get for reading too much! The voice of wisdom within her laughed to herself.

Aurora looked down to Astryd, sitting on her bottom, head tilted at a small angle off to the side. Do you forgive me, youngster? A smile spread across her face, for she knew that it might make Astryd laugh or Astryd'll get upset in a cute, adorable way that pups do, no matter what age they are. She knew this for a fact. Since she just got out of puppy-hood. Thank the forest and beyond for birthdays. And for letting me be a year and five months. If only Pablo could've lived that long. Her heart brought up its shield, defendiing her mind from further pain and sorrow. She wondered where she'd be right now, where her life would have progressed, if her entire family and pack had not died. Oh, the tears, pain, and grief were strong now. But her violet windows into her soul showed no sign of this, for she had been well trained to not show any emotion or true emotion in front of others. A strategy her eldest brother, Drew, taught her when she first started hunting.

<style>
.aurora-z28 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.aurora-z28 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aurora-z28 b {color:#2D321F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aurora-z28 {background-color:#7D9931; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/Hogwarts/gifts/20 ... urora2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C7E182; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1F270A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.aurora-z28-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread