Little Miss Tourist
[html]

WC - 507 words (5 pts) OOC - GUH! *gives you a thousand cookehs* I am so sorreh!!! D:

~~~

She laughed. Oh, it was so much fun to be around Astryd. Or so it seemed. But Aura had to admit, the girl's optime form was a lovely one. Smiling as she did so, she decided to form too after the embrace. Feeling her limbs crack and pop as they grew or shrank, she quickly took off the backpack so that the straps didn't rip. Her shoulders broaded, knees bended, and her luxierous jett black and midnight blue hair grew from her crown in lucious waves. A single strand of silver grew amongst the black and blue, making her violet eyes pop. The silver on her back was now more noticable and a tad bit darker with that amazing shine that overcame her casual snow white coat. With her newly formed hands, she picked up the small pack and took out an outfit of sorts - shorts with a nice black tank top Aurora found in the old town some time ago. Clipping the pack back together and swinging the straps over her shoulders, she turned to the youngster and finally spoke. What now, you ask? Aura chuckled in that soothing tone of hers. I have made my decition. Although things would be easier if we were in the same pack. With a sigh and a deep breath, the snow white and slightly silver wolfess made the proclamation that may change everything.

I was hoping that, maybe, perhaps, she rubbed the back of her neck after sitting down indian style, glowing, we could, possibly, be.... Well maybe I could stop by every once in a while, check in on you, and be, in a way, like a...God-Mother of sorts. Aura paused for Astryd's reaction before continueing. I know, from what you've told me, that you haven't really had anyone to look up to or to guide you when you grew up. Besides the charming lass that watched over you for a period of time. But you need someone to help guide you and dissapline you. Now, this will be difficult, since our packs are quite a ways from each other. But, hey, I think that we'd manage. Maybe someone from the Dahila de Mai's could share this...guardianship with myself. Of course, we don't have to. But I do have experience. Why am I choking up?! Aurora took another deep breath before continueing. Was she making the right decition.

You see, before I was a Beta for my original pack, I took care of the pups. Even some your age. So you could say I have a lot of experience in guidance, teaching, dissapline, and, of course, how to have a good time. The violet eyed gal grinned over at Astryd. So, what do ya say, kiddo?! Waiting in anticipation and excitement, her mind raced at the different possibilities of what they could do and the 'ventures they would have together if she said yes. Every part of her was screaming "Yes, yes! She will say yes!" For the female seemed to adore her quite greatly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Talk Think Walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread