Seek 'n Hide
[html]

OOC: I didn’t know how to close it without pp on your part and I decided against it, if you want we can have another round or we can just OOC close ^^

Denali moved his head back when the pup scratched it, making a small whine letting the puppy know he could have been hurt. He nosed the puppy away and out from under the bed, so that he could watch what Jazper was doing. He was moving his feet really quickly, and Denali’s tail wagged showing how much he liked what the man was doing. Then he picked up his daughter, and it was so sweet in Denali’s eyes as the man moved in little circles . He understood what was going on and he thought it was sweet, to see father and daughter dancing together. Then he saw one of the pups complaining … in its own way and he looked as Jazper and nodded at his request.

Oh I can watch them. They will be fun to watch!!

He sat down wagging his tail waiting for the man to leave, then looked at the puppies, all nosing around looking for their daddy. He couldn’t wait to be able to play with them properly. Watching the puppies were not as fun as he’d said, they were boring because all they did was move and whine. He did hope that Jazper came back because he made it much more fun than the pups alone did right now.

<style type="text/css">
.denalichipmunk b {font-weight:bold; color:#F3F87F; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalichipmunk-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.denalichipmunk p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denalichipmunk {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#2A3209; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... pmunkd.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4B5A36; padding: 10px 0px 190px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#93A53A; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread