Autumn Excitement
[html]

WC: 547 OOC: AMAZING POST!!! xD So descriptive. Beautifully written. Great job, Kambujiya! Post dated to November 20th, if that's ok with you.

The smell, the breeze, the air that was much cooler than in any of the other territories. Indeed, Aura was home again. The crunch of the leaves beneath her paws tickled her ears, pleasing her ear drums. Oh, it felt great to be in CdM territory again. Her adventure of exploring the massive neutral territory along with checking out the new pack, the Cercatori D'Arte's, went rather well, she had to admit. But that would never outmatch the beauty and comfort of her new home. I am never going to leave this pack, Aurora thought to herself. And that is a promise. A promise I will always keep. I will make sure that my future family and pups live her in this exotic and caring pack. For they deserve the best. Cour des Miracles is the best of the best. No matter what anyone else may say.

The thought that her original home wasn't even as roomy as this one saddened her. No, Aura. Don't feel like that. It's the truth and you know it. Despite her comforting, she still felt the slightest bit of sadness seep further down into her being, tainting her heart's positive mood. Her father wouldn't want her to feel this way. Nor would her mother, or anyone else of the giant pack. But I was pratically the Beta, for goodness sakes! And I failed them. I am the reason they are dead. Frustration overtook her. Why was she putting herself down like this!! Knock it OFF, will you! There was nothing you could do! What has happened to me? Her pace went from long strides to slow and careful steps. Then she stopped all together, raising her snout to the sky, closing her violet eyes and howled. Aura howled as loud as she could for the sake of her loved ones that had passed. Hoping that their spirits could hear her mournful, acheing howl. The only reason she stopped was because she was running out of air, from so much howling! Panting now, she smiled. You overdid it again, girly. Aura laughed.

A leaf fell in front of her. Then she heard the crunching of leafs, little paws stepping onto them. Her head went back to it's usual position, violet eyes searching her surroundings, white paws digging into the leaf-covered forest floor to keep her stance steady, and an ear popping up, as if it was reaching up to touch a cloud, listening closely. The sounds increased, one second at a time, until a rusty orange pup appeared in line of sight. She smiled. Kam, what are you up to now?! Aura laughed at the adorable pup, watching him leap after a leaf that was headed straight for her. She hoped that he would remember her from their moment on the beach. With momentary decition, she chose to leap up into the air and catch the leaf in her mouth, making sure not to crunch it. She landed in front of Kambujiya and grinned, putting down the leaf at his paws. I believe this belongs to you. Aurora laughed once more, negative feelings gone. She was so glad that there was at least one pup in the pack. Puppies always made her feel happy and gave her a positive outlook on life.

<style>
.aurora-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.aurora-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aurora-z91 b {color:#241930; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aurora-z91 {background-color:#D8D9DA; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/aurora.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C3A9DD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#212325; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.aurora-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread