Autumn Excitement
[html]
-300 words
Thanks. <3 Your post has great description itself! Sorry this one is so short, and less...descriptive.

It had gotten away, fluttered far from him as he scampered past trees and other masses of leaves. He wanted this one specifically, because it had run away from him. It wouldn't have mattered if he hadn't seen it flee from his little wolfen paws. But it had. And he wanted it. Giving a jump, he ended up sprawling out on the ground, scrambling to his feet again to follow suit. Until he saw the white fur of something familiar but still strange. Aura.

She jumped, catching the leaf in her own maw and setting it on the ground before him with a smile and laugh. "I believe this belongs to you." He huffed. He could have caught it, he could have! She just happened to get it first. It didn't make her better than him, no it didn't. At least, that was what he told himself. "Mine." With a grumpy movement, he flopped onto the leaf, crushing it beneath his paws. And then, in an instant, he smiled. "Hi!"

She was, after all, a friend of some sort. He had met her with Niro on the beach, and now he couldn't say she was strange. She was just another female in his new family, where he had no real parents and found comfort in associating with the adults around him. Cautiously, he inched towards her, tail thumping gently against the ground. "I'm Kam, 'memmer me?"

<style>
.kamemtable-text b {color: #1f4433;}
.kamemtable-text p {text-indent:15px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread