Autumn Excitement
[html]

WC - 435 OOC: Great post! xD Kam is so cute and funny!!!! xD You made me laugh. *puts a gold star on Kambujiya's forhead* xD

"Mine!" the young pup said. She couldn't help but to laugh. He was just so cute! Too cute for words. His ways made her smile. It hit her that she would do almost anything for this youngling. Then again, I'd do almost anything for young pups of Kam's age no matter who they were! She laughed to herself. It felt great to see him again. Their meeting on the beach went rather well, she must say. He didn't seem to be as shy as before though. Which was a major plus for her. He's come to trust me! Aurora mentally added his name to her "NEW FRIENDS!!!!!" list that she kept in her brain.

Aurora leaned over to the pup's eye level and grinned. Why hello there little one! She laughed again. In a way, she felt like an older sister or a guardian to the adorable rusty orange ball of fur. This thought pleased the female greatly. Being around pups and looking after them was one of her favorite things to do. The way they thought about things in life made her envious and joyful. They were so innocent, so helpless, so unknowledgeable about the truth in this cruel, hard world. It was only when they saw the ugliness and sadness of reality will they lose their innocence. And then they would grow up and out of their childhood, ready for the sudden transition or not. I hope that he won't turn out this way. I hope that he will live to have a great childhood. I am sure that this will happen, for he is a member of the Miracles. Aura's sadness and grief vanished. Once again, the forest, moon, sun, and stars proved to her that she was in a happier, safer place. And she was going to be ok. She would always have a family here. No matter how much they knew her nor who they were.

Kam came closer to her. This made her smile. He was once again being trustful and playful. Indeed, Aurora Cresent was very pleased. And felt even more at home than before. Her ears picked up a thumping noice, violet eyes responding by spotting his tail wagging. That joyous smile grew on her face. Of course I do, silly boy! In a respectful and caring mannor, she licked the top of his head gently and laid down in front of him. Aura nuzzled his neck. How have you been? It has seemed like a while since we last saw each other. Has this leaf cause you great trouble? She nodded towards the now crumpled leaf.

<style>
.aurora-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.aurora-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aurora-z91 b {color:#241930; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aurora-z91 {background-color:#D8D9DA; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/aurora.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C3A9DD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#212325; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.aurora-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread