Autumn Excitement
[html]
-300 words.
Mewp. <3 Stars for Kami!

The leaf forgotten, he focused solely on the strange while female he had managed to have contact with before. While he wasn't entirely adverse to meeting new people, it helped when he had met them long enough to learn their names. The laughter that came from Aura made the rust-hued pup smile goofily, a feature that grew as she leaned over to his eye level and grinned. "Why hello there little one!" He giggled, his short tail thudding against the ground as she laughed again.

As he moved closer to her, the female's smile widened. "Of course I do, silly boy!" Why of course, who could forget him? The thought made his pride swell up, head held high as if he were more important than he might really be. "How have you been? Has this leaf caused you great trouble?" Back onto the leaf. He growled slightly, eyes narrowing at the crumpled thing.

"Yes! It runned 'way. Stupid thingy." He huffed in frustration, swatting at the wrinkly, dried out leaf with an oversized puppy paw, destroying it in the process. "I guess I's okay. Kinna tired." And with that statement, he turned his face back to Aura's and yawned right in her face. He seemed full of energy, though a bit weary from all the excercize he was getting.

<style>
.kamemtable-text b {color: #1f4433;}
.kamemtable-text p {text-indent:15px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread