Exploration and Adventure
[html]

sorry for the delay <3

Artemis had wrapped the warm scarf her mother had made her tightly around her neck, marvelling at how soft the material was (it felt as soft as water!), and she loved the dark and light blue combination. It was beautiful, and Artemis loved it so much! The light blue in it matched the soft baby blue color of her eyes, and the little silver Marino was more than proud to wear it. That morning, she had wrapped it around her neck excitedly and as best as she could on four legs, then she had gone to look for Denali to propose an adventure. Now they moved away from the pack's borders, such an exciting thing for them!

The girl laughed at Denali's reaction, especially when he moved closer to her, but she was also looking at the buildings with a small flutter in her stomach. "I don't really know, I didn't come this way the last time I left the pack lands!" she said, her voice an excited whisper. "We should go closer and check it out!" Artemis wanted so desperately to explore the strange city for as long as they possibly could. Eventually, Savina would realize that they had wandered much farther away than normal, the silver girl expected. There was a... very small chance she would get mad, but Artemis couldn't be bothered to think of that.

<style type="text/css">
.missawild b {font-weight:bold; color:#07415B; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.missawild-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:right; }
.missawild p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.missawild {margin:0 auto; width:396px; background-color:#6FB7E0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... dthing.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #B4C9D2; padding: 10px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#C8DBDF; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread