Exploration and Adventure
[html]

At Denali's question of the strange objects' origins, Artemis shook her head slowly. "I don't... think so? Maybe they did, but I don't think rocks grow, so I don't know how these would've, either," she said. Artemis was almost certain that the buildings had not, in fact, sprung up from the ground, just as she knew that the manor had not back home. They had to have been built by someone, though she wasn't really sure who. It was likely that her mother or father could have told the duo of pups, but as they were neither here nor there, it seemed that the two young ones would be left to their own devices.

She moved with him, matching his steps with excited anticipation. "Should we go inside one? I wonder what's in there!" she said, looking to the closest tall building. The young Marino did not know what to expect of the building, but she really wanted to look inside and explore. She did not, however, want to make Denali do anything he didn't want to. That wouldn't be fun at all, and all that she wanted was to have fun.

<style type="text/css">
.missawild b {font-weight:bold; color:#07415B; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.missawild-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:right; }
.missawild p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.missawild {margin:0 auto; width:396px; background-color:#6FB7E0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... dthing.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #B4C9D2; padding: 10px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#C8DBDF; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread