Exploration and Adventure
[html]

OOC: he wants that truck lol

It’s a box, it has something cool in it!

He said as he ripped up the box, he was intent on getting it out, but it was slow going he was growling as he put his teeth in the cardboard and pulled, it would take him forever to do this!

I saw it n the shelf… but it fell when I touched it, stupid thing,

He said, between one of his biting’s and was pawing at the box, he could feel a little bump on his heads where one of the more heavier object had fallen on him… though he was not hurt at all and he was not going to complain about a bump on the head. that was just dumb. He looked up at her wondering if she could help him.

I can’t get it open though…

He pouted… he wouldn’t complain about sores and hurts but he would with a box, being a puppy was simple and complex and he just wanted to know what was inside it, he wanted to play with the thing with wheels, it looked like lots of fun!

<style type="text/css">
.denalibear b {font-weight:bold; color:#80E067; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalibear-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.denalibear p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denalibear {margin:0 auto; width:398px; background-color:#56992E; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... libear.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0C100A; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2E5B2E; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread