Exploration and Adventure
[html]

If she had been entertaining any thoughts about backing out of her offer to change and help him (though she certainly never would, that would be so unadventurous!), there was no trace of them once she saw how excited her adopted brother got for her. It was enough to make Artemis break out in a large grin and she forgot all her nerves about shifting in front of him. It was so awesome to have Denali around to play with, because he always got as excited as she did, and he liked to go on adventures, too. They made a perfect pair of friends, in her mind.

"Yeah, I can!" she replied enthusiastically. "I bet you'll be able to, too, but until then, I'll help you, and we'll be able to go on even more adventures together, and then just imagine what we can do when we both can shift!" It would be so exciting when they could both change and then they would be unstoppable and amazing. It wouldn't be too much longer for him, she hoped, but she also secretly enjoyed having him look up to her for being able to shift. She wouldn't say, though.

Artemis stood up and exhaled a bit, finding it a bit nerve-wracking to have him be right there when she changed, and she willed herself to shift. It was still an awkward process for her, but once it was done, she felt comfortable enough in her own body. She smiled at him, wondering what he would think of her now. She ran her fingers through her long, blue-tinted silver mane, wavy like her mother's. It still felt so cool!

<style type="text/css">
.missawild b {font-weight:bold; color:#07415B; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.missawild-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:right; }
.missawild p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.missawild {margin:0 auto; width:396px; background-color:#6FB7E0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... dthing.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #B4C9D2; padding: 10px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#C8DBDF; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread