Warrior's Glory
[html]

And done. Thanks for the thread!

Hybrid moved, struck, and felt his teeth dangerously close to her neck. He snapped at her neck, just the back of it now that she had turned over, hoping to grab a chunk of flesh or at least some fur. He paused and then stopped, taking his time to stand over her, breathing. He did not try to strike again, but quickly uttered a single word.

"Stop," he commanded. "I never want to see you again. Ever. Don't ever speak to me or look at me. You have betrayed Gabriel's trust and committed treason. Remember that I could have killed you, but left you for dead instead." He sneered and then moved back. He spat on the ground with a cough and a glare. As he backed up, he could still feel that sneer lingering on his battered maw. He knew he would probably look like a madman, but that was fine by him. At least he was saner than this annoying rugrat. He would be very happy if their paths never crossed again — and if she gave up her foolish dream of becoming a warrior. He shook his head and left with a nasty snarl on his lips.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread