And the World kept Turning
[html]
OOC I apologize for the long delay. I'm a slow replier, but I shouldn't be this slow. I'm utterly sorry. ;-; And I make up for it with a crap post. x.x WC: 306

The art of concealment, something trained and bred into the finest of assassins. Apparently he was not such. Every other time he was sure of his footing and the one time he isn't.... Bao cursed himself in many different words as he continued to slowly make himself visible. Creeper? The word did not make sense in his mind, never had he heard it in his short time. This... That was some sort of insult, wasn't it? English was stranger than he thought... If an insult should he be mad? He wasn't that quick to anger, but...

So, maybe he would strike the thought of her being an utterly oblivious fool for she seemed to now know his presence only after hearing the cracking sound. Deeming him a "creeper" and quickly retracting it with an apology. Maybe she wasn't oblivious, but still a fool to him at the moment. He had already begun to show himself when she demanded she see him, a little late her words were. By now he was completely visible to her and seemed to tower over her somewhat, is this how Shawchert felt? Probably not... For Bao to have the ability to linger over another gave him the feeling of holding power over the other. Shawchert didn't seem the kind to get such feelings.

A few more curses silently escaped him as he kept going over how he failed to conceal himself and observe the woman without actually talking. Conversing was just not his thing. A loud sigh rushed from his muzzle as he tried to relax he felt all too tense at the moment.

"Creeper.Was that an insult, m'am?"

Skip the greetings for another time; he had to know what that word meant he had to. Such a strange word it was and he did not like it one bit!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread