And the World kept Turning
[html]
OOC And another crap post, this time short, ugh, sorry. Bao's usually not a jerkface, but suddenly I feel like making him all RAAAGE! |D WC: 250

Weirdo. Now, that was a word he knew. Why couldn't she have used that in the first place? ...Weirdo?! Him, weirdo, what? All too confused he was now and more so starting to not like females just a smidgen. This one was just throwing insults at him like nothing it seemed. What happened to common manners? Did they not exist here?

"You shouldn't be going around insulting others, not very polite."

He tried as hard as he could to make his words sound nice, but he was all too irritated by her "weirdo" comment. Again, he was not one to anger quick, but today the words he was hearing was just utterly ticking him off. An irritated sigh whistled through his nostrils as he closed the space between them. If he was making her uncomfortable, then for be it he didn't give a care right now. He just wanted to get to the root of her insults before he decided to take a swipe at her.

"Back home we consider observing others something rather natural. Attenzione è tuo amico, as we say," then he paused. "So, I am not this "creeper" you claim me to be."

More air escaped his nose, gotta love sudden anger. Poor girl, would he be scaring her by moving so close? Of course, he wasn't nose to nose with her, oh dear no he wouldn't do that! He may have been a bit ticked, but he was the up in your face type of ticked.
"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread