Breathe In For Luck // Joining
[html]

Table by Draggar ♥.

It seemed so unlikely, yet here her sister stood before her. Geneva did not know if she dared to believe. Alethia spoke as if it had been mere weeks, and not years, since they had lost spoken. It was like looking at a ghost from her childhood, which was a lifetime ago. "I live here," Geneva said numbly. She had not thought that she would ever be reunited with Alethia, or any of those who she had left behind before coming to Nova Scotia.

"So many things have changed..." She reached out to twist her fingers in her sister's hand. "Tell me you'll stay," Geneva demanded. It seemed like a dream that Alethia was here, but she refused to let her go. And she could not just spirit herself away with her sister if she decided to venture onward. She had a family here and she was settled and committed to the Valley pack.

<style type="text/css">
.orangelily b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFF00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.orangelily i {color:#CC0000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.orangelily .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#FFFFFF}
.orangelily p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.orangelily {margin:0 auto; width:376px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i34.tinypic.com/30uzhuv.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 349px 0px; font-family: optima; font-size:12px; color:#FF6600; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread