Beached.
[html]

ooc: Very cool, and I keep forgetting there's a wiki.

Seyonne was worried they would never get to shore, but finally they did. He shook himself off in much the same manner as his rescuer, though tried not to let his paws lift into the air like they usually did when he shook. He remained standing as his companion sat, and he glanced over the other's scars. There were more than he ever thought possible on a single being. He didn't have any scars of his own, except maybe on his paws when they healed, but wasn't ignorant to them either. He knew quite a few others that had scars, and few liked telling about how they got him. Despite his curiosity, he remained silent on the matter. He answered the wolf's question instead. "Much. Thank you." He paused, unsure how to go on, but feeling like he must. "Might I know my savior's name? And is there any way I can repay you?" Yes, there was the topic he feared right out in the open: repayment. He kept his face calm, keeping his turmoil internal.

He wanted to bolt, but that would be the very epitome of rudeness. He wanted to repay the scarred male, but was afraid of what he would ask. He wanted most of all to curl into a ball and sleep. His heart was still recovering from his ordeal, but was sputtering along well enough. He didn't think he would ever like the beach again though. He made eye contact with his savior and refused to let his tiredness show. He noticed an almost regal-like appearance in the wolf which made him stare at his shoulder instead. Still, he kept up his facade. Despite needing rescuing earlier, he refused to admit that he was weak in any way: mind or body.

<style type="text/css">
.seyonne01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#661717; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.seyonne01-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.seyonne01 p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.seyonne01 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... nneban.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74131E; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#696969; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread